- ★ To achieve sustainable change in the lives of deprived children to meet their basic needs of education, health and equal rights with a life cycle approach of development.
- ★ To achieve visible and lasting improvements in the lives of underprivileged children, women, the senior citizens and handicapped as well.
- ★ To lodge firm protest against the common practice of human trafficking.
- ★ To make people aware of their responsibilities towards their society and motivate them to bring lasting changes in the lives of their disadvantaged co-fellows with their potential.
- ★ To provide animal safety as well as taking care of them by running vaccination and street dog sterilization camp throughout the year.
Every child has the right to be healthy, educated and happy to lead a fulfilled life. Nabatara finds potential in every child no matter whoever and from wherever they are. Nabatara Foundation, aims to create a society in which every child must be protected with their creativity, dignity, equality in every aspect and all over development. It gives equal importance to women education and empowerment. It works with a vision for the betterment of children, women and the other impoverished persons of the society.